How to Add Tags to Tappers in TappTracker Follow
A 'Status' dropdown menu was previously available to classify and organize your Tappers, but there were limited options and you could only select one status. Now, you have the ability to add tags to tappers. You can create custom tags and add multiple tags per Tapper to help you stay organized and efficient within the CardTapp service.
To create a custom tag for a new Tapper:
1. Open TappTracker and navigate to the 'Share' tab.
2. Enter the app recipient's contact information.
3. Click the "Tags" field and type your custom tag. Because you are adding a unique value in that field, a box will show "No results found". After you type your tag, click the "go" or arrow button on the bottom-right of your keyboard to add your new tag. This tag is now available from the dropdown menu for new or existing Tappers.
4. Add any other tags by following the process outlined in #3 or by selecting one of the options in the dropdown menu that appears when you click on the "Tags" field.
To add a tag to an existing Tapper:
1. Open TappTracker and navigate to the 'Tappers' tab.
2. Select the Tapper you want to add tags to.
3. Click the "edit" text to the right of the Tapper.
4. Click the "tags" field and follow the process in #3 & #4 above.
5. Click the "Save" button to save changes.