Your personalized app icon defaults to your photo.
However, many companies prefer to change their app icon to their logo or another unique image to show up on the phones of their Tappers.
To change your app icon, follow these steps:
- Go to your online dashboard.
- In the left menu under "My App," click on "Build/Edit"
- On the first tab under "Upload Images," you will see two tabs. One tab says Photo and the other say App Icon. Click App Icon.
- Simply upload the photo you prefer for your app icon or link to it from the options.
- Click through save and next until you get to the button that says "I'm done."
- Click "I'm Done."
- Your app may take up to 48 hours to refresh, but it will automatically update on the phones of anyone who has already downloaded it.
Here are some excellent resources to visit next:
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them
- How to Share Your App
Still need help? Email email@example.com or 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).