You can view the complete list of people who have ever had your app shared with them (whether they downloaded it or not!) from your Tapper List. We refer to these people (your end users and potential end users) as your "Tappers."
This list is available on TappTracker and on your Online Dashboard.
Your Tapper List also tracks all their contact information, all their activity in your app, their status, any notes about them, priority for following up. You can also edit this information from both TappTracker and your Online Dashboard.
Here's how to navigate and make changes to your Tapper List in TappTracker:
- Open the TappTracker App
- Select ‘Tappers’ from the choices on the bottom of the screen
- Search or scroll until you find the Tapper you are looking for and tap on their name
- Their Tapper record includes:
- Last Tapp: date they last used the app
- Tapps: How many times they have tapped different app features
- Created date: When you first share the app with them
- Their contact info and status, which you can edit!
- Click ‘edit’ in the record for options to:
- Categorize them by status
- Edit or add contact info
- Contact the Tapper: tap their email or phone number to reach out!
You also have the option to add them to your phone’s contact list!
Here are some excellent resources to visit next:
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them
- How to Share Your App
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).