Have a tapper that you would like to contact without having to go through the TappTracker?
Adding any Tapper to your phone’s contact list could not be any easier
- Open the TappTracker App
- Click the menu icon (looks like 3 small bars) in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Tapper List’ from the choices on the bottom of the screen
- Search or scroll until you find the Tapper you are looking for and tapp on their name
- Click ‘Add to Contacts’
- If this is the first time you have utilized this feature, the app will ask if it can access your contacts
- Once the contact is added, you will see a confirmation message on your screen
Also- when you share the app with someone, you have the option to save them to your contacts at the same time:
- Click Share
- Enter the name of the person you want to send the app to
- Enter their phone number in the next box
- If this is a new contact that is not already in your phone, check the ‘add to contacts’ box and they will be added to your phone’s contacts when the app is shared.
- Click Share App
- Send the text that will pop up in your phone’s messages