It is super easy to share your app from the TappTracker and one of the best features we have added to this share process is that it will send from your own phone number!
To share your app from TappTracker, open the app, find the share button at the bottom of the screen, and follow these quick and easy steps:
- Click Share
- Enter the name and phone number of the person you want to send the app to (If this is a new contact that is not already in your phone, check the ‘add to contacts’ box and they will be added to your phone’s contacts when the app is shared.)
- Click Share App to Contact
- A screen will pop confirming you are about to text your link out with your own phone number. Standard data/usage per your carrier applies. This screen is also a warning: do not edit or re-use the text message* and link** you are about to send (it can cause tracking issues).
- Click the "I understand" box and you will not see this warning again
- Click OK
- You will be directed to your phone’s text messaging where your link and text is pre-populated.
- Click Send
*Adding anything to your text message that would make it more than 160 characters may break the link which allows people to download it
**Please do not make edits to the URL in the share link.
Here are some excellent resources to visit next:
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them
- How to Share Your App
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).