All it takes to pair the TappTracker with your existing app is logging in when you first open the app with your email and password that was used to set up your account.
The same email and password combo you would use to login to your online dashboard.
Here are some tips if you encounter any trouble logging in
- Case Sensitive Login: Please note that the email and password fields are case sensitive. You cannot use capitalized letters in your email address to login.
- ‘Forgot Password’ Tool: If for some reason, you forget your password, you can use the tool on the login screen.
- Enter your email and choose whether you would like a verification code sent to your email address or phone number.
- Once you get the code, enter it, and then you will be taken to another screen where you will create a new password. After you do that, you will be logged in to the TappTracker!
- Please note that this is the new password to log into the TappTracker, as well as your online dashboard.
- Email Recovery: If you are having trouble finding your login email, here are some tips:
- It will be the email you receive daily usage reports and any alerts about your app to
- From your laptop or computer, type your URL into the navigation browser. Once you land on your desktop marketing page and click login in the upper right hand corner, you will be redirected to a login page pre-populated with your email address
Still having issues?