If you share your app and notice that the TappTracker timeline is displaying a different Tapper name, this occurred because the other Tapper is set to the wrong status within your ‘Tapper List’.
Most often, the error is because their status is set to 'This is me.' Because they are incorrectly set to ‘This is me’, every time you share your app it will display their name instead of yours.
To fix this, simply follow these steps:
- Tap on the Tapper’s name (the name displaying on the TappTracker Timeline)
- Their ‘Tapper Record’ will open
- Locate the ‘Status’ of the Tapper
- If the ‘Status’ is set to ‘This is me’, tap ‘Edit’ and change it to the correct ‘Status’ of the Tapper
- Tap ‘Done’ in the upper right hand corner to save the changes made to the ‘Tapper Record’
Here are some excellent resources to visit next:
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them
- How to Share Your App
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).