From either your iPhone app store or the Google Play Store for Android Devices, follow these steps.
Just to review, all you have to do to install and pair it with your Tapper app is:
- Go to the app store on your phone
- App Store for iPhone
- Google Play Store for Android Devices
- Search for 'tapptracker' – all lowercase letters, 1 word.
- You can also search for ‘cardtapp’
- Install TappTracker
- Open the app
- Login with the credentials you would use to get in the online dashboard.*
*Do not use capitalization in your email address when logging in. Both email and password are case sensitive.
If you have trouble remembering your password, you can click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login screen to easily recover it by text message or email.
Here are some excellent resources to visit next:
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them