The installation process for Android phones is very simple and depicted below with a step-by-step tutorial video and images below:
Installing the app is as simple as following these steps:
- Receive text -- click on the link provided
- Internet browser will open with preview of app contact card
- Tap on the 3 dots in upper right hand corner of browser.
- Click 'Add to Home screen', near the bottom of the menu option. Note: there is an option to relabel the app if desired.
- A confirmation notification will pop up by clicking 'Add'
- Return to home screen to open the app, and from there tap 'Accept' to have full accessibility.
Once your app is installed on your phone, you will have access to all the buttons and tabs. For further explanation on how to navigate through the app, click here for more support.
Note that Google Chrome is the preferred internet browser to install the app with on your phone.
For further assistance, please email us at email@example.com OR 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439)