The installation process for iPhones is very simple and depicted below with a step-by-step instructions and tutorial video below:
- Open the text and click on the link. Note: Once the app is shared, the recipient will have a text message from a 425 number. The text is sent from our software instead of your number so that we can track the activity. If you share it from TappTracker, the text message will be from your number.
- Safari will open and prompt you to click the the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a little box with an arrow popping out of it.
- Select 'Add To Home Screen' from the menu.
- Confirm by clicking 'Add.'
- The Tapper app is installed!
- Finally, and only after opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to register. This is just to ensure things are tracked correctly for you in TappTracker and on your online dashboard.
Here are some great video resources to explore next!
- What's the difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App?
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).