How to Share Your App Follow
The best way to share your app is in person, but there are many ways to share it. Here are 4 ways you can share your app ("Tapper App"):
- From your desktop dashboard
- From your desktop marketing page
- From your Tapper app
- From TappTracker
Sharing your app from your desktop dashboard
1. Log in to your desktop dashboard
2. Click the blue "Share App" button
3. Enter the recipient's contact information and any notes you'd like to reference later in the "Share App by Text Message" window.
4. Click "Send".
5. That's it! They will receive a text message with a link that will prompt them to download the app.*
Sharing Your App from Your Desktop Marketing Page
1. You can point anyone to your landing page where they can download your app. Find your unique app link at the top of your desktop dashboard or in your TappTracker menu.
2. Simply copy your app link and post it anywhere! You can put your link in your email signature, on flyers, on social media posts, and so much more! Simply direct the person you want to share your app with to your desktop marketing page using the link.
3. Instruct them to enter their name and phone number and click "Send App".
4. That's it! They will receive a text message with a link that they will click to download your app.*
Sharing Your App from Your Tapper App
This is an important process to be familiar with since this is the process you should walk through with your referral partners, friends, clients, and anyone else who will use your app to send you referrals.
1. Open your personal app ("Tapper app").
2. Click the "Share" or "Refer" button on the home tab.
3. Enter the recipient's contact information and any notes to reference later. Click "Share App".
4. That's it! They will receive a text message with a link that they will click on to download the app*.
*Important: do not ever manually copy/paste or forward the link to share it. Each time the app is shared, it creates a unique tracking link. If you copy the link from the text message, this breaks the tracking functionality, which then requires manual adjustment through the desktop dashboard.