The basic difference between TappTracker and the Tapper App is who sees it.
TappTracker is the member's app that tracks activity and only the member has access to. The icon is a blue rising arrow.
The Tapper App is what everyone sees. The icon is usually the member's photo or company logo, but varies based on the members' preferences.
Here are some great video resources to explore next!
- How to Install the Tapper App on iPhones
- How to Install the Tapper App on Android Devices
- Overview of the Tapper App (Your Personal App)
- Overview of TappTracker
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 1 (Change/Update Colors, Photos, Logo, Icon, and Buttons)
- How to customize your Tapper App, pt 2 (Documents and Resources)
- Sharing Your App: Best Practices and 4 Key People to Share with
- How to Login to Your Online Dashboard
- How to Adjust Email Notifications and Daily Usage Reports
- My Reports: What They Are and How to Use Them
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).